1. When does your school day begin and end?
- Our day begins at 8:30 at ends at 2:45. Students may be dropped between 8:15 and 8:30, unless enrolled in our Before Care program.
2. Do you have a dress code?
- FBS does have a dress code that is listed in our Student Handbook, however students are not required to wear uniforms.
3. Is there a hot lunch program?
- During the 2011-2012 we have incorporated a parent-run hot lunch program on Fridays only. On Monday – Thursday students are required to bring a packed lunch.
4. What supplies does my student need this year?
- Each classroom teacher establishes a list of needed supplies at the beginning of the year. These lists are available with the registration papers.
5. How old do children have to be to start kindergarten?
- Kindergarteners must be 5 years old by September 1 of the current school year. First graders must be 6 by September 1 of the current school year.
6. What grades are available at FBS?
- We currently offer grades K-6. We are planning to incorporate a 7th grade class for the 2012-2013 school year. We also are implementing a plan to accommodate middle and high school students who are not covered under the SOFA agreement and therefore, do not have the option of attending the local DODDs schools. We will facilitate and oversee the online education of these students. This program is currently limited to 5 students at this time. If you would like more information about this new program please contact us.
7. Will you have a middle school/high school in the future?
- We are becoming increasingly aware of the need for a full K-12 private school and we are working with parents, faculty, and church leadership to begin to implement a Long Range Plan that will slowly incorporate these additional grades. Ultimately we will do what God in his Providence calls us to do.
Bringing Glory to God Through Excellence in Education